Things I look forward to this month:
- The Starbucks 2015 Planner – nothing WOW but … a chalk pen?! I waaaant!
- The November BDJ Box. This preview looks kinda familiar… Will I benefit from this? 😉
- The ECHO! 😀 Of course! Anything that can take me away from my crosses! Ha ha ha! Seriously, looking forward to a wonderful time with the Lord and hoping that our hearts (every single one present on that weekend) will be opened by God and that His Word will penetrate each one of us.
- Bonifacio Day Sale! I was at first looking forward to this weekend’s sale but then again, I checked my budget and I have to tighten my belt and “not grieve the Holy Spirit” so even when everything’s on sale this weekend – I have to fight the temptation.
Things I look forward to this December:
- Tim Ho Wan North Edsa opening on December 15!
- CHRISTMAS! 😀 Well, the Spirit of Christmas in people I meet – it’s just magical how when it’s Christmas, people are kinder, more considerate and more cheerful. I look forward to that.
- Wrapping presents – I do miss doing crafts, it’s been a while. I have stuff to work on for now so … December, I will be back on those stamps, papers and scissors! 🙂
- Holiday meals/get together – always a lover of good food and good company.
How about you? What are you looking forward to? 🙂 It’s nice to have things/events to look forward to – makes one grounded and motivated. Always remember, hope is good fuel for the soul. False hope, on the other hand, is bad for the spiritual health. Keep in touch with God and He will send you the TRUE HOPE that we need. 😀
It’s been a while – writing. I haven’t written much at all, and even read that much. This week went by like a haze as I have to go through task after task at work and after work. And to make things more challenging, I got a bad cold! Yet, I praise and thank God I got through the week – accomplished and sane. 😛 I will go back to writing down thoughts and inspirations this week – MUST! 🙂
Towards the end of October, I spent a lovely weekend on a 3-day retreat with wonderful people to listen to the amazing and strong word of God. I rested – literally and figuratively. And it’s nice that it’s somewhere away from the metropolis where the air is fresh and a little cooler. This is also the first time I joined this retreat so I was really excited and looking forward to it. And as always, God never ever disappoints, not that it mattered to Him but you get the drift – I’m always in awe of what He does for me. And to cap off that weekend, I got my October BDJ Box when I got back home!!! 😀 (to be posted hopefully soon!)
The following weekend is when I got the bad cold, partly out of fatigue at work (my paper works seem to pile up each day even when I’m addressing them double time!) and the change in weather. There wasn’t much time for rest either as we went to the cemetery that weekend to remember the dead on the 1st of November. Aside from that, I was having a hate hate Continue reading
As I mentioned in my past post, I will put up a page to sell some skin care and cosmetics that I have kept, some unused, some used once or twice. Nothing must go to waste. I’m sure at least one soul out there will find this product useful and can maximise it, I’m just not that person. 😛 Basically, these are products that I purchased but didn’t get to use or I find that I cannot use them. Remember, I made a confession about this. 😉
Currently there are 2 really good product up in the shop, from 2 trusted and good brands. I’ll be adding up some more and will keep you posted. I need to catch my Zs now.
Check out my Pixie Sale (for lack of the term to use – it’s not garage sale, nor wardrobe sale…). 😛
However, I can only cater to buyers residing in the Philippines as shipping fee will cost me a lot for international shipment. Still, wherever you are located, feel free to view the products as I also linked them to their brand’s page and they just might have international shipping (but of course in their regular selling price).