- The Starbucks 2015 Planner – nothing WOW but … a chalk pen?! I waaaant!
- The November BDJ Box. This preview looks kinda familiar… Will I benefit from this? 😉
- The ECHO! 😀 Of course! Anything that can take me away from my crosses! Ha ha ha! Seriously, looking forward to a wonderful time with the Lord and hoping that our hearts (every single one present on that weekend) will be opened by God and that His Word will penetrate each one of us.
- Bonifacio Day Sale! I was at first looking forward to this weekend’s sale but then again, I checked my budget and I have to tighten my belt and “not grieve the Holy Spirit” so even when everything’s on sale this weekend – I have to fight the temptation.
- Tim Ho Wan North Edsa opening on December 15!
- CHRISTMAS! 😀 Well, the Spirit of Christmas in people I meet – it’s just magical how when it’s Christmas, people are kinder, more considerate and more cheerful. I look forward to that.
- Wrapping presents – I do miss doing crafts, it’s been a while. I have stuff to work on for now so … December, I will be back on those stamps, papers and scissors! 🙂
- Holiday meals/get together – always a lover of good food and good company.
How about you? What are you looking forward to? 🙂 It’s nice to have things/events to look forward to – makes one grounded and motivated. Always remember, hope is good fuel for the soul. False hope, on the other hand, is bad for the spiritual health. Keep in touch with God and He will send you the TRUE HOPE that we need. 😀